Tonight on MiWeek:
- MARK WALLACE: Christy talks with Detroit RiverFront Conservancy President & CEO Mark Wallace about the new development along the West Riverfront.
- MATT CULLEN: Nolan and Stephen talk with Detroit RiverFront Conservancy Chair Matt Cullen about the Detroit Riverfront — the creation of the RiverWalk, what’s new, its economic impact on the city, how it falls into the bigger development picture in Detroit, and how it helps the perception of the city.
- FEATURED ONE DETROIT VIDEOS:
- RIVERFRONT DESTINATION: In this video, we ask people what they like the most about the Detroit riverfront and their thoughts on all of the new development in the area.
- DEQUINDRE CUT: This video looks at how the Dequindre Cut has been a popular offshoot of the RiverWalk and has spurred development including housing, the new Freight Yard, retail and entertainment venues.
- DNR OUTDOOR ADVENTURE CENTER: This video focuses on the DNR Outdoor Adventure Center — the number of visitors it gets, the new attractions, and the information and activities it provides for visitors.