On the next American Black Journal, the Wolverine Bar Association celebrates 100 years of supporting current and aspiring African American attorneys in Michigan. Plus, The Carr Center uses African and African American cultural arts programming to entertain, educate and inspire the community.Read More
Author: Michael Sellers
Jan 30, 2019
DETROIT 48202: Conversations along a Postal Route’ explores the rise, demise and contested resurgence of America’s “motor city” through a multi-generational choir of voices who reside in mail carrier Wendell Watkins’s work route.Read More
Jan 24, 2019
Tonight a special One Detroit | American Black Journal Roadshow: One Detroit and American Black...Read More
Latest News & Episodes
- 2/14/19: One Detroit – State of the State / John DingellFebruary 14, 2019
- 2/17/19: American Black Journal – African American Leadership Awards / Black Art & ArtistsFebruary 14, 2019
- A boost for Rivian?February 13, 2019
- The Divided City: Poverty and Prosperity in Urban AmericaFebruary 12, 2019
- Nolan Finley: Dingell knew how to live, how to loveFebruary 11, 2019
View all Recent Posts
Latest News from our Partners
Expert testifies gerrymandering in Michigan is...
by Bridge Magazine on February 6, 2019 at 5:37 pm
Feb.5th 2019 By Joel Kurth DETROIT – Voters nationwide have gone to the […]
Whitmer signs executive orders restructuring DEQ,...
by Michigan Radio on February 5, 2019 at 5:04 pm
By CHEYNA ROTH Governor Gretchen Whitmer is restructuring the state’s […]
The state raised the bar for organizations that...
by Chalkbeat Detroit on February 1, 2019 at 5:15 pm
BY LORI HIGGINS – JANUARY 28, 2019 The organizations […]