One Detroit associate producer, Will Glover, sat down with Hassan Khalifeh from the Arab American News at the Qahwah house in Dearborn to talk about the thoughts and feelings of Arab American voters as the mid-term approaches. Khalifeh illuminates key factors such who the make up of the Arab American diaspora actually is, how religion plays into political leanings, what impact the Trump administration has had on the community, and if there are generational differences within the voting bloc.
October 12, 2018
October 9, 2017
September 14, 2017
August 3, 2018
Latest News & Episodes
- Islandview Tour Web Version | One Detroit ClipJanuary 22, 2019
- 1/17/19: One Detroit – Auto Show Changes / Mobility & Technology / Rivian / Future of Auto IndustryJanuary 17, 2019
- 1/20/19: American Black Journal – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Task Force / Brilliant DetroitJanuary 16, 2019
- Detroit Design 2067 – A program presented by the Detroit Historical Society’s Detroit 67 ProjectJanuary 11, 2019
- 1/10/19: One Detroit – Governor Whitmer & Line 5 / Lt. Governor Garlin Gilchrist II / New State Leadership / Fake NewsJanuary 10, 2019
View all Recent Posts
Latest News from our Partners
Detroit’s Rashida Tlaib Becomes A National Name...
by WDET on January 10, 2019 at 4:33 pm
Most of America doesn’t know Rashida Tlaib. And their introduction […]
Gerrymandering is dying in Michigan. Of old age....
by Bridge Magazine on January 10, 2019 at 4:16 pm
By Mike Wilkinson Michigan voters decided Nov. 8 to take politics […]
New Whitmer executive order provides LGBTQ...
by Michigan Radio on January 8, 2019 at 6:41 pm
By SARAH CWIEK Governor Gretchen Whitmer signed her ninth executive order Monday […]